Thursday, April 15, 2010

wierd dreams

what are some of the strangest dreams youve ever had?wierd dreams
I dreamt I was a tin of paint once.wierd dreams
Are there 93 pooperscoopers already?
[QUOTE=''BlueBirdTS'']Your name is pooperscooper94?[/QUOTE]hell yeah :D
I would surely be modded.
Back when I played pokemon I had a really weird dream...You know how in the pokemon games, your person is almost the same size as the buildings? Well, in my dream, all objects were builidings. Like, a tin can was a building, a pencil sharpener was a building... So my entire dream I kept exploring different objects.

[QUOTE=''BlueBirdTS'']Are there 93 pooperscoopers already?[/QUOTE]nope, but pooperscooper94 has been my login name on EVERY thing iv joined since my brother came up with it when i was about 8 lol :)
I was batman from Batman Beyond/Of the future...
I had this dream one time, about a snake wearing a vest, and it kept rolling, and rolling, and rolling, AND ROLLING!
I once dreamed I was in hogwarts, but really I was just in a concentration camp/quarantine for mentally unstable children who think they can fly and stuff.
My dream was that there was this guy in my old high school facing me. He told me, ''You're a threat in the academic competition. Therefore, I'm going to kill you.'' I answered, ''Why? Just don't kill me. I'm not a threat.'' He replied, ''No, I have to, and I'm going to.'' And then I woke up.
Back when I worked as a machinist, I used to dream about everyday situations in terms of machining processes. I'd wake up and try desperately to make sense of it, and then it would just fade and I'd be left with only the weirdness.
One time i fell asleep in the afternoon and I had a dream that I ran into the streets and I was frogger :P turns out I was sleep walking and when my parents finally got me I got grounded for almost getting hit by a car.
[QUOTE=''George_M'']Back when I worked as a machinist, I used to dream about everyday situations in terms of machining processes. I'd wake up and try desperately to make sense of it, and then it would just fade and I'd be left with only the weirdness.[/QUOTE] Hey, maybe it's aliens who are communicating to you how to build technology, to advance human knowledge about it...There was this movie I saw long ago where aliens were teaching these kids how to build a spacecraft through their dreams.
[QUOTE=''SharpieMarker24'']One time i fell asleep in the afternoon and I had a dream that I ran into the streets and I was frogger :P turns out I was sleep walking and when my parents finally got me I got grounded for almost getting hit by a car.[/QUOTE] That's pretty extreme.
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']I dreamt I was a tin of paint once.[/QUOTE]:lol:That's the second time I heard you say that. I must know how it was like. Tell me now!
once i dreamed a crazy guy killed my family:(
[QUOTE=''hydralisk86'']Hey, maybe it's aliens who are communicating to you how to build technology, to advance human knowledge about it...[/QUOTE]Oh great, so now I have to live with the shame of single-handedly holding back the progress of mankind. Clearly the aliens should have chosen someone better suited for the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment