Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Strangest places you've found bugs, spiders, etc...

This topic stems from what happened to me last night.I was going to dry my hair, but had a premonition.So I put my hairdryer on my bed first, turned it on low...Aaaannnd a live spider blew out to greet me on my bed. O____oI'm so glad now that I wasn't aiming that thing at my head. O______OESP FTW, SRSLY.
...
So, what's the weirdest place you've seen bugs, spiders, etc.?Strangest places you've found bugs, spiders, etc...
I dont know if you can say bugs end up in strange places. Considering its like their purpose in life to be in every nook and cranny that exists.Strangest places you've found bugs, spiders, etc...
Well, I mean besides the corners of rooms, in boxes, etc.Usually that's where I find them.Not in hairdryers.
Its not strange but it was funny. The other day I was going through the drive through at McDonalds. The lady handed me my drink and I noticed on the wall right in front of me there was a big ass spider. It scared the crap out of me and I almost dropped my drink. I then rolled up my window until she brought out the food.
In my cup of pop.
The other day I saw a spider hanging from a web in my shower so I said what do you think your doing? It said just hangin' I took this as a bad pun and flicked it, haven't heard from him since.
In my old keyboard, it was nasty.
A skink (a really small lizard) bolted into my then-baby brothers nappies a few years ago, for super serious.
inside a dreamcast.
I went to the bathroom to do #2, and I turned on the overhead fan with the light. The fan made a buzzing sound but didn't turn on. I figured it was broken and continued about my business.As I was sitting down, the fan made a clunking noise. Instinctively I looked up and beheld a bright green snake slithering out of the hole where the fan is in the ceiling.I screamed my ass off.
I heard a spider laid eggs on a womans face, and she tought it was a wart or something. So one day it was really big, and it just exploded and hundreds of little spiders crawled out of the ''wart'' around the womans face, and now shes traumatized for life. :?
TC, your story is crazy. That's some seriously good luck.I've had one drop from the ceiling on a strand of its web to right above my face. I was laying on the floor sideways and my friend saw it, so he told me to roll away really quickly.I also saw a fairly small one crawl over the corner of my matress once right before I went to bed. I got freaked out and I pulled off all the sheets before going to sleep on the couch.
two spiders in my socks and both bit me
There was an old bag of cheetos in the pantry, so I took the bag and ate one or two without looking at them...I thought nothing of it. Then I looked down into the bag, and there were a bunch of maggots crawling around. That was probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life :?
In Australia.
Opened up my labtop and there was a spider crawling on the outside of the keyboard.
[QUOTE=''JML897'']There was an old bag of cheetos in the pantry, so I took the bag and ate one or two without looking at them...I thought nothing of it. Then I looked down into the bag, and there were a bunch of maggots crawling around. That was probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life :?[/QUOTE]

what is a maggot?
[QUOTE=''TheOldOlder''][QUOTE=''JML897'']There was an old bag of cheetos in the pantry, so I took the bag and ate one or two without looking at them...I thought nothing of it. Then I looked down into the bag, and there were a bunch of maggots crawling around. That was probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life :?[/QUOTE] what is a maggot?[/QUOTE]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maggot
[QUOTE=''TheOldOlder''][QUOTE=''JML897'']There was an old bag of cheetos in the pantry, so I took the bag and ate one or two without looking at them...I thought nothing of it. Then I looked down into the bag, and there were a bunch of maggots crawling around. That was probably one of the more disgusting moments of my life :?[/QUOTE]

what is a maggot?[/QUOTE]

It's a larva.
i found bugs in my toesocks. :|
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment