Tuesday, April 13, 2010

jointed has been UNbanned?

Just got a PM saying he accepted my friend request :? but he did that months before he was banned. Then I went to his profile and saw the normal banned message wasn't there... I didn't even know people could be unbanned.Is this the Second Coming of Jointed? :ojointed has been UNbanned?
I noticed that......one step ahead of you.;)jointed has been UNbanned?
It happens. Not often but it does.
Yeh, just noticed that. He accepted mine too apparently. D:
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']I noticed that......one step ahead of you.;)[/QUOTE]

I'd be a fool if I thought I could stay ahead of you :cry:
Is it a glitch or is he actually unbanned?
[QUOTE=''DrSponge''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']I noticed that......one step ahead of you.;)[/QUOTE] I'd be a fool if I thought I could stay ahead of you :cry:[/QUOTE]One wonders why he wants to come back to this.....:lol:
Huzzah! OT is made better.
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Is it a glitch or is he actually unbanned?[/QUOTE]

Or it could be the admins toying with us :lol:
[QUOTE=''Funky_Llama'']Huzzah! OT is made better.[/QUOTE]OT is dead.
I certainly hope so.
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic''][QUOTE=''DrSponge''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']I noticed that......one step ahead of you.;)[/QUOTE] I'd be a fool if I thought I could stay ahead of you :cry:[/QUOTE]One wonders why he wants to come back to this.....:lol:[/QUOTE]

Because of my sexay allure :oops:
wait a minute people can be Un banned:shock:



how?
[QUOTE=''DrSponge''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic''][QUOTE=''DrSponge''] I'd be a fool if I thought I could stay ahead of you :cry:[/QUOTE]One wonders why he wants to come back to this.....:lol:[/QUOTE] Because of my sexay allure :oops:[/QUOTE]Hmm......never found orange to be sexay.:P
[QUOTE=''awesomeray'']wait a minute people can be Un banned:shock: how?[/QUOTE]

Begging and pleading and bribing.
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic''][QUOTE=''Funky_Llama'']Huzzah! OT is made better.[/QUOTE]OT is dead.[/QUOTE]

For the most part it is, though now and then a lively thread appears....
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Is it a glitch or is he actually unbanned?[/QUOTE]

His account is officially reinstated through customer support...but he appears to be suspended right now anyway, so I'm not sure what's going on with that :?



He's probably gonna be on a short leash, though.
[QUOTE=''spazzx625''][QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Is it a glitch or is he actually unbanned?[/QUOTE] His account is officially reinstated through customer support...but he appears to be suspended right now anyway, so I'm not sure what's going on with that :? He's probably gonna be on a short leash, though.[/QUOTE]That was a quick suspension.....
[QUOTE=''awesomeray'']wait a minute people can be Un banned:shock:



how?[/QUOTE]

Contacting customer support, it seems a bit late for him to do so, maybe he only recently found a thread he wanted to post in....
[QUOTE=''spazzx625''][QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Is it a glitch or is he actually unbanned?[/QUOTE]

His account is officially reinstated through customer support...but he appears to be suspended right now anyway, so I'm not sure what's going on with that :?



He's probably gonna be on a short leash, though.[/QUOTE]

:lol: So he got suspended for his first action after being unbanned?

No comments:

Post a Comment