Sunday, April 11, 2010

A chick I'm in love with...

There is this chick called Emily at my school, and I've been in love with her for a few years now. (I'm in grade 10) Also, I'm not one of those guys that are ''shy'' around girls or anything, or have low self-esteem. I think I'm ok, and I've talked to many girls in my grade before and, well you get the point. :PSo, anyway, I thought I'd really go for her this year, like try to become her friend and go out with her/ It's really hard, though, to even speak to her, especially since she is in none of my classes! Yes, I do have breaks during the day like morning tea and lunch. But even then, it's just really weird if I walk up to Emily and talk to her, or say ''hey'' or ''hi''.But the most hurtful thing just happened to me minutes ago. My friend added Emily on MSN, and she accepted him. I have basically most of the people in my grade that have MSN in my contacts list. So, I asked my friend to ask Emily if Dion (me) could add her.''No thanks, hahaha'' is what she said.This really made me a bit sad.But the thing that makes me think I still have a chance is the fact that she doesn't know me well. I haven't spoken to her in years, and I was hoping to be in her class at the start of this year, but I wasn't. As I mentioned before, I'm not in any of her classes! Which kinda sucks.What I'm assuming is that Emily is a friendly girl, and that she didn't want to hurt my friend's feelings when he added her, so she accepted him. This is a bit mean, I know, but I'm just assuming. :PSo, what do you guys think I should so? Should I just go up to her and talk to her, try my luck? Should I wait a few weeks, then add her? Should I just give up? Should I wait for an opputunity to come, an oppurtunity where I can talk to her without her being slightly suspicious that I love her?Thanks for any advice that does get posted!A chick I'm in love with...
''So, I asked my friend to ask Emily if Dion (me) could add her.''No thanks, hahaha'' is what she said''.

Sorry mate, but that's game over. Feel free to take a punt - nothing ventured, nothing gained - but if she's declining the chance to speak to you, it's pretty clear she's just not that interested.A chick I'm in love with...
Just talk to her. In person. Don't just add her on MSN out of the blue.
Please read the stickies before posting, from the OT discussion guidelines word for word:Is the topic I'm making my life story?
Gamespot has this cool feature called 'Blogs.' Use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment