Sunday, April 11, 2010

Reporting ';DISRUPTIVE POSTING';??

Just yesterday I was on the OT and was doing my daily post thing, and came acrossa threadwherethehostwas asking for advice on what kind of Golf clubs to buy. Ireplied, ''Spend $40 dollars and get a Wii Remote''...and the dude reported me!! Was that so over the line that it deserved to be reported?? I dont think so. It was a witty answer to hisquestion...seeing as how thisis a GAMING WEBSITE...and most people would find some sort of ammusement out of that.In what situationis reporting somebody justified?? When do you thinka postshould beconsidered reportable?? Threatening? Massive insults?? I dont think reporting is an option for me. If you cant handle situations by yourself over the INTERNET without reporting somebody...how do you expect to handle real life situations?? I think a personal message to me would have sufficed. Thoughts????Reporting ';DISRUPTIVE POSTING';??
Anything that doesn't adhere to the Terms of Use you agreed to is possible to get moderated. If you have a question about a moderation use the Ask the Mods board, but I don't really see the need for calling out someone for reporting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment