Sunday, April 11, 2010

best idea youve ever had

It can be about anythingbest idea youve ever had
Sliced bread.best idea youve ever had
The wheel.
The interwebs.
A waffle iron that infuses waffles with butter.
uhh....the best idea you have ever had
Making T-Rex's have really small arms to piss them off.
[QUOTE=''pooperscooper94'']uhh....the best idea you have ever had[/QUOTE]

No, I did come up with sliced bread...the idea was just stolen from me.
[QUOTE=''Rikardur''][QUOTE=''pooperscooper94'']

uhh....the best idea you have ever had[/QUOTE] No, I did come up with sliced bread...the idea was just stolen from me.[/QUOTE] oh, i apologize
Breathing. Its a wonderful concept really.
[QUOTE=''pooperscooper94''][QUOTE=''Rikardur''][QUOTE=''pooperscooper94''] uhh....the best idea you have ever had[/QUOTE] No, I did come up with sliced bread...the idea was just stolen from me.[/QUOTE] oh, i apologize[/QUOTE]

I forgive you :oops:
I have an idea about a film that is an hour and a half of people randomly exploding. Then in the sequel they all come back as zombies. Patent pending.
Shaving. It's made me face smoother.
[QUOTE=''monkeymoose5000'']I have an idea about a film that is an hour and a half of people randomly exploding. Then in the sequel they all come back as zombies. Patent pending.[/QUOTE]

id watch that
What's this? Do I want an account of GameSpot? And for free no less?



Oh wait, that was the beginning of the end.
I once made a religious girl topic on OT!
I going to say sliced bread but it seems to have been taken..
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']I once made a religious girl topic on OT![/QUOTE]

Brilliant! Sadly i only hide in the shadow of the infamous D3nnyCrane and made only a girl topic :(
[QUOTE=''michael_1234576'']I going to say sliced bread but it seems to have been taken..[/QUOTE]It was YOU!!
[QUOTE=''soulfood4''][QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']I once made a religious girl topic on OT![/QUOTE] Brilliant! Sadly i only hide in the shadow of the infamous D3nnyCrane and made only a girl topic :([/QUOTE]

You could make a political religion thread that if you laugh in, you have to post your own picture, in a locked topic edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment