Sunday, April 11, 2010

Deadliest Warrior

Apache > Gladiator



Samurai > Viking



Spartan > Ninja



Pirate > Knight



Mafia > Yakuza



So... does anyone disagree with the show's choices? I think the Ninja should've had a better chance, considering the blow gun was a one hit



Other than that, they are pretty much right. Deadliest Warrior
man, all the comparisons are wrong..



It shoulda be Apache vs Vikings, Spartans vs Pirates, and Knights vs Samurais.. Deadliest Warrior
yakuza > mafia easy...
No lol, Mafia = Win.
I think that the knight should have been able to beat the pirate.
My only gripe is with the fights themselves they show. The gladiator has on some brass knuckles and he gets the Apache on the ground and only punches him in the face TWICE. In a real fight, the gladiator would hammer on the Apache's head until there's nothing resembling a head left.



Then with the ninja vs. the spartan, he hits the spartan in the eye with a black egg(a small ball filled with ground up glass) and the spartan shrugs it off 5 seconds later. You don't shrug off powdered glass in your eye. From that point the fight would've been the ninja's.



I don't disagree that the spartan should beat the ninja or that the Apache could beat a gladiator, but at least show a proper fight rep of it.
UR ALL WRONG!!



chuck norris > all
They seem to be well justified, so Im okay with it.
Theyve all seemed pretty on point so far...Im looking forward to tonight's episode ''Spetznaz vs. Green Berets''...I think Spetznaz might take it...only because Green Berets arent as hardcore as other special forces. It shouldve been SEALS vs Spetznaz or something...obviously SEALS would win...but im looking forward to seeing who they choose...
How the hell would an apache beat a gladiator? :| ... Thats a stupid show.
Take the show for the luls... No serious outcomes there.
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']How the hell would an apache beat a gladiator? :| ... Thats a stupid show.[/QUOTE]b-b-b-because he is quick, with the dodging and the slashing and the ducking and the bobbing and weaving and whatnot!I agree the portrayal of the fights is rediculous. Gladiator had the apache on the ground and essentially let him live; never would have happened!
Looks like I was right about the Spartan. :lol:
The viking should have murdered the Samuri:x
The premise is just absurd, but I admit I have watched a couple of those episodes. It's fun to learn about the different weapons and see modern facsimiles in acttion, e.g. what they could do to a human dummy or pig's carcass.
The show is ridiculous ''Well x had better training to lets just give him more points in the brute strength column...'' if I cared I'd send a berating email to the creators about how dumb it is but I have better things to do.
[QUOTE=''Elraptor'']The premise is just absurd, but I admit I have watched a couple of those episodes. It's fun to learn about the different weapons and see modern facsimiles in acttion, e.g. what they could do to a human dummy or pig's carcass. [/QUOTE]haha I know, I suddenly wanted a walk-in cooler full of pig carcasses after watching that episode.''Man, I had a rough, rough day today...''
*walks into cooler with knife to blow off steam*
Yeah, its mostly fun seeing them destroy simulated human beings with an assortment of weapons. Itd be cool to have stuff like that.
[QUOTE=''name294'']UR ALL WRONG!! chuck norris > all[/QUOTE]



*Sigh*.. and here I thought that silly Chuck Norris fad died out a long time ago..
I thought the Pirate vs. Knight was a cool battle. The show's strong point for me is the weapon testing. I was so pleased to see the katana was pretty much useless against the Viking.



Also for those who have gripes about the outcomes of some of the battles, they have an aftermath video on the internet where they address the more controversial aspects of each episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment