Sunday, April 11, 2010

have you ever lied about your virginity?

personally yes :?,i have,because i wanted some girls to don't judge me as a noob ,but i have never lied about it around mates though i know ppl who do palaver about it and specially the numbers of girls they've gotten laid with.have you ever lied about your virginity?
Nope but i dont think its such a big deal in the UKhave you ever lied about your virginity?
Nope. People ask me if I'm a virgin and I say yes. Then I ask back. The fact that I'm nonchalant about it sorta takes most off guard.
no, because I shouldn't be judged for having sex with the person I love (who is my first and only)



TS if I were you, I wouldn't lie. girls who aren't morons won't judge you based on that.
[QUOTE=''XilePrincess'']no, because I shouldn't be judged for having sex with the person I love (who is my first and only)



TS if I were you, I wouldn't lie. girls who aren't morons won't judge you based on that.[/QUOTE]

the problem is some of those moron girls are hot
Nope. Its not a big deal to me. Quite honestly I dont see the big deal, and people always on the hunt for, ehem, tail are quite amusing. My roommate has some friends from the Central Valley and theyre diehard, bluecollar farmers and they come to visit (I live in a college town) and they immediately go on the prowl.Sex is good, sex is fun, dont get me wrong...but I would much rather have a night of platonicfun with the possibility of sex, then to spend my whole entire night going after girls (and often alienating friends, which does happen most of the time) with a higher chance of sex.
[QUOTE=''XilePrincess'']no, because I shouldn't be judged for having sex with the person I love (who is my first and only) TS if I were you, I wouldn't lie. girls who aren't morons won't judge you based on that.[/QUOTE]This. Virginity is valued in the majority of females
Nope. Always told people I'm clean. 8)
[QUOTE=''VaguelyTagged'']personally yes :?,i have,because i wanted some girls to don't judge me as a noob ,but i have never lied about it around mates though i know ppl who do palaver about it and specially the numbers of girls they've gotten laid with.[/QUOTE]



i don't lie about it , and neither should you ,Im not a virgin , and btw even if u tell girls ur not a virgin that doesn't make you and expert you know besides there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin actually some girls like that
[QUOTE=''VaguelyTagged''][QUOTE=''XilePrincess'']no, because I shouldn't be judged for having sex with the person I love (who is my first and only)



TS if I were you, I wouldn't lie. girls who aren't morons won't judge you based on that.[/QUOTE]

the problem is some of those moron girls are hot [/QUOTE]

and there's also hot girls who aren't morons ;) lots of girls want to wait for love, not just have sex with any guy.
Nope, I don't see the point or need to lie to anyone about anything.
[QUOTE=''XilePrincess''] lots of girls want to wait for love, not just have sex with any guy.[/QUOTE] And amazingly there are guys like that (replace sex with any guy with sex with any girl). Mind you, my stance is completely different from most.My opinion on sex is seperate from relationship. I believe anyone is worthy of having sex with as (to the individual) it can mean nothing, just a good time with no strings attached, but a relationship is something special and shouldn't be with just anyone and having sex with someone in a meaningful relationship would be infinitely more special and important, but thats just me.
Nope, I've always been honest about it.
No, nobody ever asked me....
Nope..... never really been an issue
Only once when to someone who would have not been happy if they found out that I was not a virgin. Never lie to a girl that youmight get involved with about your virginity. A friend of mine was dating a guy who told her that he was a virgin. When she found out like 6 months later from other people that he lied to her that was the end of that relationship. (and she would have been ok with it had he told her right at the begining but she thought that it was a really big lie on his part)
No, I dont have reason to and I think its stupid when, (this happend towards the end of high school) people put others down based on there virginity
No,but i probably will,im a hairy beast,no girls gonna sleep with me :oops:And,no,im not gonna get a depilation,thats gay ;)
[QUOTE=''SerbWarrior'']No,but i probably will,im a hairy beast,no girls gonna sleep with me :oops:And,no,im not gonna get a depilation,thats gay ;)[/QUOTE]hold out, brother! Do not shave! I too am a hairy beast (except for my head, which I shave).however, giving the ol' pubes a nice haircut never hurt anyone.
nope, not really

No comments:

Post a Comment