Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anyone else have this problem?

so i just logged on to gamespot not that long ago and i saw one of my recent posts and my sig was just a wall of HTML code. i had to completely redo my sig.has anyone else had this problem?anyone know what happened. i was thinking since they updated gamespot that might be the cause but idk.Anyone else have this problem?
I keep trying to change my sig and avatar, I used to do it every few weeks, but nothing happens.Anyone else have this problem?
no i havent had that problem yet
I've seen other people's sigs around here turn into HTML walls occasionally. Just ignore it and it should go back to normal without needing to change it.
glitchspot strikes again. Don`t worry, like the guy there said, maybe it will fix itself with the time.
Yeah, I was having the same problem, and there were many other posters having the same problem as well. I deleted my sig and then redid it, I haven't had a problem since.
new String() = No I haven't seen that;
no, it never happened to me. a couple of times trying to change my sig it wouldn't change but this was a while ago.
If you recently had the webby award thing in your sig and received points for it, that did it. They mentioned it in a post not so long ago that you might have to backup and redo your sig.
I've seen it, but it hasn't happened to me.
Nope, never had that problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment