Thursday, April 15, 2010

I need a computer for High School, any suggestions?

So I'm moving up to High School next year (about time), and the school I go to has a lot of tech requirements. I'd rather not be limited to being stuck at school in order to do work, or to limiting file size so it can squeeze through e-mail, so I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for laptop computers that would be enough to get me through a school year. Please and thank you.I need a computer for High School, any suggestions?
what's your budget?I need a computer for High School, any suggestions?
[QUOTE=''Pyro767'']So I'm moving up to High School next year (about time), and the school I go to has a lot of tech requirements. I'd rather not be limited to being stuck at school in order to do work, or to limiting file size so it can squeeze through e-mail, so I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for laptop computers that would be enough to get me through a school year. Please and thank you.[/QUOTE]

I just bought a new MacBook for college. It's awesome. I still use a desktop PC for other stuff, but I love my Mac because it's fast and easy to use.
[QUOTE=''themagicbum9720'']what's your budget?[/QUOTE]

$800-1000. My mother is cheap, and I just need something effective.
What's wrong with the one you are using now?
[QUOTE=''Pyro767''][QUOTE=''themagicbum9720'']what's your budget?[/QUOTE] $800-1000. My mother is cheap, and I just need something effective.[/QUOTE]that's a decent budget.
Check Newegg
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''II-FBIsniper-II'']What's wrong with the one you are using now?[/QUOTE]



He's most likely on a desktop.
[QUOTE=''II-FBIsniper-II'']What's wrong with the one you are using now?[/QUOTE]

I have a laptop?



That's the problem.
look on slickdeals.net for any good deal for laptops. I saved $200 using one of their finds.
I'm checking out these laptops and... I don't understand half of what these components are :s



Could someone help me understand tech language? Wiki would take ages to get everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment