Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What should I do about my friend?

I need help with my friend, were in school and everything and I'm friends with this girl (the friend), and were all cool and everything but she's always trying to get with my friends. All the time she's trying to get me to set her up with my friends and all and she always drops them after a few weeks for the next guy. I actually liked her a lot too but after seeing her like this it's just terrible that she just drops every guy after a few weeks. I needed to tell her it has to stop because she's getting a reputation and now she's accusing me of being jealous when I confronted her about it because she knew I ''used'' to like her (before I found out she's been going through my friends after I've been kind to set her up (and blind)). I've known her forever too and she's a good friend but she kind of changed over time. I've gotten a new group of friends over the past year and were all really cool too, but I've been cool with her forever, she's spreading stuff about me now because she can't face the facts and won't let me talk to her about it. If I keep trying to talk to her though things just get worse, is it worth it for me to keep trying I mean? She's a good friend but if she's going to screw things up then I can't be in this, I have my new friends and if I keep trying to hang out with her and talk to her then I'll be ditching them.Ugh basically is it worth chasing after her and trying to mend a crumbling friendship? or just move on?What should I do about my friend?
.What should I do about my friend?
Well, her track record with guys = take what she wants and leave as soon as she gets bored.

treats you like crap, and doesn't listen to you.



why bother sticking around? she won't change.
Stay inside, never go outside. Suck the moisture from your walls and feast on any insects. You won't have to deal with that sort of thing ever again.
Let her come to you about it.
I demand an introduction!
[QUOTE=''MarioRPGer''].[/QUOTE]

lol headsplosion!
i think u should just forget about her as it seems like she just want to see all of ur friends. tell the rest of ur friends not to see her as she will get to one of them.
I had the same exact situation a year back. I would forget about her. For me, I just completely forgot why I liked the person in the first place.
Just let it go for now, time changes things, and maybe it will change her.
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment