Thursday, April 15, 2010

Have you got your twangers out? And remember, you can bounce your balls...

Have you ever noticed how any innuendos there are in children's shows? I just saw this episode of Rainbow, an old British children's show, and it's full of them.Warning, this video has innuendos but no upfront vulgarity. Still, I wouldn't recommend this to minors (ironic, considering this is a children's show).http://www.metacafe.com/watch/491194/tv_rainbow_as_never_seen_before_warning_not_suitable_for/What are the most obvious or funny innuendos you've seen in children's shows?Have you got your twangers out? And remember, you can bounce your balls...
I actually just watched the whole thingHave you got your twangers out? And remember, you can bounce your balls...
Even in the 70s how on Earth could they get away with that?! :shock:
I already saw that. It was apparently a joke episode and of obvious reasons, children in the 70s could not be taught about sex and masturbation.
Is it extremely cOLD in here?Though I must admit, it's still kind of funny.
[QUOTE=''monkeymoose5000'']Is it extremely cOLD in here? [/QUOTE] It's funny how I asked a question, my video answered the question, and no one else answered it. Perhaps you should read a topicfirst? Maybe post a video that answers the question about innuendos?
old :( but terribly funny at the same time.
I remember when some dude on Play School went on about how much he loved feet before showing his to the camera.
:lol: i remember watching that back in 06 back then youtube wasn't all corporate-loving. Still funny, at the same level as The Count Censored.
[QUOTE=''Mr_Sesshomaru''][QUOTE=''monkeymoose5000'']Is it extremely cOLD in here? [/QUOTE] It's funny how I asked a question, my video answered the question, and no one else answered it. Perhaps you should read a topicfirst? Maybe post a video that answers the question about innuendos?[/QUOTE]

I think no one has posted an answer because no one can beat that.
that was funny
lol That clip must be a joke...there is no way that's from an actual children's show.EDIT: One Wikipedia it says the cast did this as a special sketch for another show or something like that. So I assume this was not shown to children.
[QUOTE=''Amnesiac23'']lol That clip must be a joke...there is no way that's from an actual children's show. [/QUOTE]

I used to watch the show as a kid, but I dn't think that scene was made to be aired.
I really hope that was never actually shown to kids. :lol:

No comments:

Post a Comment