Sunday, April 11, 2010

who else watched

On The Spot!did anyone see the UFC final? i thought it was a really good fight. who has any news on the game?who else watched
I don't enjoy that kind of ''sports''.who else watched
[QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']I don't enjoy that kind of ''sports''.[/QUOTE]scared you'll get owned?
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']I don't enjoy that kind of ''sports''.[/QUOTE]scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid I don't follow...
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']I don't enjoy that kind of ''sports''.[/QUOTE]scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure ufc isn't 'real' in the sense where people 'really' get 'owned'. Not sure, just heard the occasional rumor.
[QUOTE=''XilePrincess''][QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']I don't enjoy that kind of ''sports''.[/QUOTE]scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure ufc isn't 'real' in the sense where people 'really' get 'owned'. Not sure, just heard the occasional rumor.[/QUOTE]or you could stop by the gym and spar with those guys and come back and tell us if it's real
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''XilePrincess''][QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure ufc isn't 'real' in the sense where people 'really' get 'owned'. Not sure, just heard the occasional rumor.[/QUOTE]or you could stop by the gym and spar with those guys and come back and tell us if it's real[/QUOTE]

WWE is fake, I know that. Apparently according to google this is real, but I still think it's completely stupid. There's always an ongoing debate about whether fighting has a place in hockey, yet this is being put on tv too? fighting isn't a sport, it's just roided-up guys proving who's got balls and who doesn't.
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter''][QUOTE=''XilePrincess''][QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure ufc isn't 'real' in the sense where people 'really' get 'owned'. Not sure, just heard the occasional rumor.[/QUOTE]or you could stop by the gym and spar with those guys and come back and tell us if it's real[/QUOTE]Real, but boring. Muay Thai is more fun.
Of cause UFC is real
Nope. I don't watch fighting. Not entertaining. I can see that in any bar if I wish....
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']Nope. I don't watch fighting. Not entertaining. I can see that in any bar if I wish....[/QUOTE]

really?



I've never seen a bar fight.
I haven't watched ''on the spot'' since Rich left, without him it's just boring
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']or you could stop by the gym and spar with those guys and come back and tell us if it's real[/QUOTE] or I could sit back and laugh how a bunch of insecure guys have to prove how tough they are by fighting others and in the end all they get out of it is a life time of roid assisted injuries....
UFC isn't my thing. In fact, I played the demo, and I didn't think it was that exciting.
[QUOTE=''Jandurin''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']

Nope. I don't watch fighting. Not entertaining. I can see that in any bar if I wish....[/QUOTE] really? I've never seen a bar fight.[/QUOTE]

Haven't spent time in Boston, have you?
[QUOTE=''Engrish_Major'']Haven't spent time in Boston, have you?[/QUOTE]

Not at bars, I suppose.



I visit family there at times, and I saw the Flaming Lips up there.
I have never gotten into UFC myself.. thoe i only ever watched 2 fights. I prefer to watch boxing.
[QUOTE=''Jandurin''][QUOTE=''Engrish_Major'']Haven't spent time in Boston, have you?[/QUOTE] Not at bars, I suppose. I visit family there at times, and I saw the Flaming Lips up there.[/QUOTE]

For some reason I seemed to run into a lot of bar fights in my time in Boston. :? I don't think I have ever seen one in Baltimore or DC.
I enjoy UFC.
[QUOTE=''LABoxingFighter'']scared you'll get owned?[/QUOTE]wow...really... what?I lol'dI don't like watching fishing, dose that mean I fear fish? Grow up son.

No comments:

Post a Comment