Tuesday, April 13, 2010

the iceman vs shogun

anyone know where i can find the fight between chuck liddell and maurcio rua? i cant find it anywhere.the iceman vs shogun
did you try looking under the bed?the iceman vs shogun
[QUOTE=''Anti-Venom'']did you try looking under the bed?[/QUOTE]Pff, that's where they want him to look. I'd check the closet.
[QUOTE=''Shiggums''][QUOTE=''Anti-Venom'']did you try looking under the bed?[/QUOTE]Pff, that's where they want him to look. I'd check the closet.[/QUOTE]But there are monsters in the closet! :o
[QUOTE=''pvtdonut54''][QUOTE=''Shiggums'']

[QUOTE=''Anti-Venom'']did you try looking under the bed?[/QUOTE]

Pff, that's where they want him to look. I'd check the closet.

[/QUOTE]

But there are monsters in the closet! :o[/QUOTE] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.
Damnit, I thought this was about Trivium.
[QUOTE=''MgamerBD''][QUOTE=''pvtdonut54''][QUOTE=''Shiggums''] Pff, that's where they want him to look. I'd check the closet. [/QUOTE] But there are monsters in the closet! :o[/QUOTE] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.[/QUOTE]he is not evil, he is clearly a savior, keeping you safe from the monsters. You should chat with him, become good friends!
[QUOTE=''MgamerBD''][QUOTE=''pvtdonut54'']

[QUOTE=''Shiggums'']

Pff, that's where they want him to look. I'd check the closet.

[/QUOTE]

But there are monsters in the closet! :o[/QUOTE] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.[/QUOTE]

...so does anyone know where i can watch the fight between chuck liddell and maurcio ruo?
[QUOTE=''ZachBdude''][QUOTE=''MgamerBD''][QUOTE=''pvtdonut54''] But there are monsters in the closet! :o[/QUOTE] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.[/QUOTE] ...so does anyone know where i can watch the fight between chuck liddell and maurcio ruo?[/QUOTE]..
[QUOTE=''pvtdonut54''][QUOTE=''MgamerBD''][QUOTE=''pvtdonut54'']

But there are monsters in the closet! :o

[/QUOTE] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.[/QUOTE]

he is not evil, he is clearly a savior, keeping you safe from the monsters. You should chat with him, become good friends![/QUOTE] Lies! He points his finger at me all the time with his evill smirk. *turns around*
[QUOTE=''MgamerBD''][QUOTE=''pvtdonut54''][QUOTE=''MgamerBD''] Theres an evil monkey in my closet.[/QUOTE] he is not evil, he is clearly a savior, keeping you safe from the monsters. You should chat with him, become good friends![/QUOTE] Lies! He points his finger at me all the time with his evill smirk. *turns around*[/QUOTE]No! He's smiling! look how happy he is *huggies* aww :oops:
Should be able to find the fight torrent pretty easily. I'd tell you where to go but I don't know the website rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment