Thursday, April 15, 2010

Christian Bale vs Edward Norton, Daniel Day-Lewis vs. Anthony Hopkins

Sooo who are the better actors I cannot choose between Bale and Norton because even though Norton might be a slightly better actor I have been entertained by more Bale movies. I used to think Hopkins was the best actor ever (especially as Hannibal) and I still believe he is great but Daniel Day-Lewis is just amazing I mean come on have you seen Gangs of New York. He a master at accents!Christian Bale vs Edward Norton, Daniel Day-Lewis vs. Anthony Hopkins
Is this a joke? Daniel Day-Lewis is leagues ahead of all of those actors. Anthony Hopkins is definitely behind Daniel Day-Lewis, though.Christian Bale vs Edward Norton, Daniel Day-Lewis vs. Anthony Hopkins
Edward Norton all the way...I liked Fight Club, the Itallian Job, and I've been wanting to see American X........either him or Mark Wahlberg.....
Bales good, just unprofessional, Daniel Day Lewis wins my vote!
Here's how it goes..
  1. Daniel Day-Lewis
  2. Anthony Hopkins
  3. Edward Norton
  4. Christian Bale

LISTEN UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! ITS not a free for all its Norton vs bale and the second match is Lewis vs Hopkins
[QUOTE=''raider1648'']LISTEN UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! ITS not a free for all its Norton vs bale and the second match is Lewis vs Hopkins[/QUOTE]

My bad.



:P



You can find my answer in the second post.



:P
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898''][QUOTE=''raider1648'']LISTEN UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! ITS not a free for all its Norton vs bale and the second match is Lewis vs Hopkins[/QUOTE] My bad. :P You can find my answer in the second post. :P[/QUOTE]lol yeah I got that
Anthony Hopkins is definitely the best, followed closely by Daniel Day-Lewis.
Norton kills Bale...Though Lewis and Hopkins is a tough one... I really like Lewis's characters, but Hopins was awsome as hannabal! I'm leaning towards Lewis, but only for the costumes he wore in Gangs of New York!:DAnd he looks really bad ass...
I went with my favorite actor Edwards Norton.
[QUOTE=''GTA_dude'']Edward Norton all the way...

I liked Fight Club, the Itallian Job, and I've been wanting to see American X....

....either him or Mark Wahlberg.....[/QUOTE]

You havent seen American History X? I think I just died a little. That movie is too good.
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''GTA_dude'']Edward Norton all the way...

I liked Fight Club, the Itallian Job, and I've been wanting to see American X....

....either him or Mark Wahlberg.....[/QUOTE]

You havent seen American History X? I think I just died a little. That movie is too good.[/QUOTE]

It's easily his best performance, followed by Primal Fear.
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898''][QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''GTA_dude'']

Edward Norton all the way...

I liked Fight Club, the Itallian Job, and I've been wanting to see American X....

....either him or Mark Wahlberg.....[/QUOTE] You havent seen American History X? I think I just died a little. That movie is too good.[/QUOTE] It's easily his best performance, followed by Primal Fear.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen 25th hour?
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898''][QUOTE=''Sway-''] You havent seen American History X? I think I just died a little. That movie is too good.[/QUOTE] It's easily his best performance, followed by Primal Fear.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen 25th hour?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, great film.
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''GTA_dude'']Edward Norton all the way...I liked Fight Club, the Itallian Job, and I've been wanting to see American X........either him or Mark Wahlberg.....[/QUOTE] You havent seen American History X? I think I just died a little. That movie is too good.[/QUOTE]ahh American History X what a great movie! but I can NEVER watch it on FX because of how terrible the censoring is lol
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']It's easily his best performance, followed by Primal Fear.[/QUOTE]Finally... somebody else who has seen Primal Fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment