Thursday, April 15, 2010

Best. Quote. Evar?

Well? Oh, and nothing too predictable. *looks at Chessmaster*''And then, John was a zombie.''Best. Quote. Evar?
Nearly anything that comes out of D3nnyCranes mou...........keyboard:P Best. Quote. Evar?
''I like to con and i like to insult people, for reasons of efficency i have combined the two. I now prefer to consult people.''
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
[QUOTE=''soulfood4''][QUOTE=''JustPlainLucas''][QUOTE=''West-Coast-G''] Recently, the top gangsters in the neighborhood got together and reached an agreement where pokemon card battles would now be an acceptable way to settle disputes. It's suppose to reduce violence or something. Personally, I think it's going to have the opposite effect. [/QUOTE] Mua ****, I know you didn't just capture my Balbazar! *POP POP POP* *screams and sirens are heard* [/QUOTE] This is sig worthy lol[/QUOTE]



This wins, but Vashn's made me lol
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Become the change you want to see in the world ... of zombies.
Never follow the words of forum users.....anonymous wise individual.
Leia: I love you.Han Solo: I know.
''Alcohol; the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.''
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
''Needs moar jaydough.'' - jaydough
''I dont need to make any sense to be right'' - myself
A dumpster had a sticker that read, ''DO NOT PLAY ON OR AROUND''. So I played IN it.-MarioRPGer
''The truth is the truth. So all you can do is live with it.'' - Corey TaylorIt's from the very end of the song: Repentance by Dream Theater.
[QUOTE=''Darth-Caedus'']Nearly anything that comes out of D3nnyCranes mou...........keyboard:P [/QUOTE]Haha I'm flattered... Not sure work would share the sentiment seeing as this keyboard should be producing stats and reports, but when they give me my pink slip, at least it wont have been for nothing :PAnd my fav quote comes from Bill Hicks:''The world is like a ride at an amusement park. It goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, ''Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride...'' But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that?''
''I always do what I plan on doing. Unless I change my mind.'' - Me''Whales do NOT affect the magnetism of the Earth!'' - anonymous
Pretty much anything Mark Twain said.
I've made two posts that have been declared the ''Greatest Post Ever'' by different people. I'm mentioning that because I can't remember any good quotes.
''Its Simple Kill Da Batman'' - Joker lol

No comments:

Post a Comment