Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Anyone Else Watching This Awesome NBA Game?

Dallas vs Denver. Denver is leading the series 3-0, and they've been up the whole game. Dallas just tied it up with 35 seconds left in the third. Anyone else watching?Anyone Else Watching This Awesome NBA Game?
No but you could be our live broadcasterAnyone Else Watching This Awesome NBA Game?
I'm watching it. Pretty good game. Dallas gets close than Denver pulls away. Go Denver...
Not that awsome of a game but yes im watching.
[QUOTE=''blank33'']I'm watching it. Pretty good game. Dallas gets close than Denver pulls away. Go Denver...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Denver is going to win Dallas always seems to fall apart in the fourth quarter (well at least in the first two games)
4th quarter Denver is up 97-93



I expected Denver to win this series but i didn't expect a sweep. Good game so far though
I am now. I'll root for Dallas just because.
Has there been enough technical fouls?
Was that just the sixth technical? I didn't see it, did they call one and who did they call it on?
Yeah, it looks like Denver is going to win this one.



Wow, seven technical fouls....
[QUOTE=''Jacobistheman'']Was that just the sixth technical? I didn't see it, did they call one and who did they call it on?[/QUOTE]

7 and the Antwon Wright guy. And may I add J.R. Smith is amazing.
[QUOTE=''Jacobistheman'']Was that just the sixth technical? I didn't see it, did they call one and who did they call it on?[/QUOTE]I think they called the seventh technical on Antwon Wright
I'm a Nuggets fan, of course I'm watching it.
[QUOTE=''rockguy92'']I'm a Nuggets fan, of course I'm watching it.[/QUOTE]

Whos going to win Nuggets or Lakers?
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''rockguy92'']I'm a Nuggets fan, of course I'm watching it.[/QUOTE]

Whos going to win Nuggets or Lakers?[/QUOTE]



Who says Lakers are playing the Nuggets?



I can hope :)
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''rockguy92'']I'm a Nuggets fan, of course I'm watching it.[/QUOTE] Whos going to win Nuggets or Lakers?[/QUOTE]

Who's gonna win, Lakers or Rockets?
Aiiiiirrrr ballll. Come on man! You get paid how much? I could miss the basket by three feet!
Wooo this is getting intense. Unfortunately the Mavs aren't going to win the series. But still, this game is good.
Wow, I wish I was at this game. 110-110 for those of you losers not watching
[QUOTE=''rockguy92'']Who's gonna win, Lakers or Rockets?[/QUOTE]



Lakers are going to bounce back, win tomorrow then game 6 they will close it out. They really underestimated the rockets team without Yao so they didn't come out firing last game. We just need to bench fisher and everything be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment