Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Memory foam health concerns?

I was going to get some earbuds made from memory foam but I saw something that said memory foam might be bad for health. I searched on google and couldn't find anything. It doesn't say why it's bad for health. Anyone heard this before?Memory foam health concerns?
I heard it can give you herpesMemory foam health concerns?
I got a memory foam matress once and used it for a long time. Obviously nothing bad happened, I don't see how it can be unhealthy.
As long as you don't actually absorb the particles into your being, how could it be bad? :?
The foam actually goes into your brain and erases your memories slowly. :shock:
The foam is going to take the shape of your inner ear and you wont be able to take them out :twisted:

No comments:

Post a Comment