Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Should i get a Nintendo WII or New Arcade X-box 360?

ok i want a wii because i wanna play my game cube games cause my game cube don't work and i know if i bought another it would go out quick again so a wii would be easier
and i need a new arcade 360 because my friends arcade 360 corrupted my profile so it only works on a arcade 360 so i want my 3 years of gaming back
there both 200$
but which is a better idea to get first?, i have a new xbox 360 account now but it still makes me mad that i lost so much data that i can still get back
and id only be playing a few games like zelda collectors and wind waker or smash bros, and a few other games for the wii

so which one should i get?????????Should i get a Nintendo WII or New Arcade X-box 360?
The Wii won't red-ring.Should i get a Nintendo WII or New Arcade X-box 360?
OT is where you talk about anything other than games.

No comments:

Post a Comment