Sunday, April 11, 2010

Do you (secretly) want to know how it feels to kill a man?

In this modern world there are much less chances for human beings to exercise, what some people may argue, is a primal urge of man - violence.With less wars to fight in as time goes on, fewer people know how it feels to kill another man, do you want to know how it feels?I personally have violent urges within like I think we all do and wonder how I might act if I was transported back to a time where I had carte blanche to treat other humans beings as I pleased (invading and sacking an ''enemy village'' for example).Do you (secretly) want to know how it feels to kill a man?
I've always wondered what it felt like but I don't want to do it. Do you (secretly) want to know how it feels to kill a man?
Not really, no. Also, if people tell you then it won't be a secret.
[QUOTE=''Darth_Tyrev'']Not really, no. Also, if people tell you then it won't be a secret.[/QUOTE]

This made me laugh :lol:



Anyways, no it must feel terrible.
Yes, specially when on the road I wish I had a gun to kill those crappy drivers.
No. I don't want to know I took someone from their family.
Yeah I'd like to know how it feels like to kill another human being. But since I doubt I'd do it in real life, there's video game violence I resort to instead.:D
Yes I want to know what itll do to my brain and how I would feel.
I've killed several.And my next door neighbour is next.Once you've done it once... Killin' is as easy as breathin'
This is a little creepy.
I hate my (now former) roommate enough to want to kill him.
No, not secretly, openly :). Of course I want to kill someone.
No, but I'm sure my girlfriend does.
Nah. I could probably go my whole life without desiring to know that feeling.
i cant handle seeing the blood unless Poisson of course
:| Not at all. You don't keep a journal by any chance, do you? You know, like this?
[QUOTE=''Darth_Tyrev'']Not really, no. Also, if people tell you then it won't be a secret.[/QUOTE]



It would be because this is the internet...most of us here are anonymous ;)
no i dont have a wish to feel that.
[QUOTE=''BlueBirdTS'']:| Not at all. You don't keep a journal by any chance, do you? You know, like this?[/QUOTE] I don't have the urge to shoot up anywhere but I do wonder what it would be like to cut someone's head off and stare in their eyes.
I always thought there was something beautiful about watching a bald man choke to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment