Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OMG remember Gummi Bears?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loUNoy0Qub0

because I sure do.OMG remember Gummi Bears?
I had some yesterday...OMG remember Gummi Bears?
I also remember a show called Reboot for some reason
The cartoon, brah.
Yea I remember that show anyone remember mummies alive.
Lol. Wow. I had no idea what you were talking about when I first read your post, but that vid looks very familiar.So, yeah I guess I do remember it.
''Dashing and Daring, courageous and caring, faithful and friendly with stories to share...''yep, I remember them
[QUOTE=''Bigboss232'']Yea I remember that show anyone remember mummies alive.[/QUOTE]LOL yes, those four mummies
i never knew the candy was a show
[QUOTE=''Bigboss232'']Yea I remember that show anyone remember mummies alive.[/QUOTE]

I loved that show.
KV: Hey Jesus, do you remeber Gummi Bears?Jesus: Yeah, but I was always a Kit-Kat bar kind of guy.KV: Yup, same here, Jesus.
[QUOTE=''Macanada''][QUOTE=''Bigboss232'']Yea I remember that show anyone remember mummies alive.[/QUOTE]LOL yes, those four mummies[/QUOTE]Wow someone remembered it great show they dont make many good cartoons anymore. Many people dont even remember it or never watched.
yeah a little bit, i just watch chip and dale rescue ranger intro.
Wasn't Gummi Bears on during the ''Disney Afternoon'' or something? They had a lineup of kids' shows after school and it was Gummi Bears, Dark Wing Duck, maybe Tail Spin and Goof Troop... bah, don't remember much. We always got home too late from school to see Gummi Bears though.
From what I remember gummy bears were the cool version of those other bears. They drank some kinda super cool aid and got powers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment