Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is your Favorite Board Game?

Whats your favorite board game?For Me: its StategoWhat is your Favorite Board Game?
Scrabble.What is your Favorite Board Game?
I love ''The Game of Life''. It's not too long and it's always fun :)
Candy Land or Monopoly.
Hungry Hungry Hippos... But only if I get to be the green hippo, because the green hippo rules! :x
Cranium or Agricola
Hmmmmm...I guess there's so many but Panzer Leader and Panzer Blitz really stand out in my mind as great games. I also dearly loved Mille Bournes growing up but that's strictly a card game.
Monopoly and Jenga if that counts.
I was always a Clue or Life kind of guy

Carcassonne
[QUOTE=''megagene'']Hungry Hungry Hippos... But only if I get to be the green hippo, because the green hippo rules! :x[/QUOTE]**** yeah! But the yellow hippo is better.
I like trivia games, Clue, and Scrabble a lot.
[QUOTE=''Amnesiac23'']I love ''The Game of Life''. It's not too long and it's always fun :)[/QUOTE]i was just about to say that
Monopoly :x I own at monopoly!!!!
Chess.
Monopoly is my favorite
Stratego.
When I was a kid I used to love mouse trap, althought I never figured out how to play it properly, I just built the trap and watch the little ball go down.
I like Scrabble a lot and others too but they all have short-comings completely unrealted to the games design.Clue-Someone always cheatsRisk- Guaranteed fightMonopoly- Too Long to ever finish, someone usually cheats, many fightsFunny enough i'd still say Monopoly is my favorite.
Monopoly. I could spend hours playing that game.
Monopoly or Risk.
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment