Thursday, April 15, 2010

Did GameSpot Just Recieve An Update? Poll Added!

I kept getting a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error and now that im back on the top of my screen loks different. Its so...white.Did GameSpot Just Recieve An Update? Poll Added!
Same.Did GameSpot Just Recieve An Update? Poll Added!
Yep. The forum look has changed a bit.
yeah I don't know why they changed it, it looks worse then before
Its looks like crap.
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']Yep. The forum look has changed a bit.[/QUOTE] I cant tell what changed on the forum page, just the top of my page looks different.
Yes, it's terrible. Bring back the old look, kthnx.
Yeah, it seems like it. Now it's actually uglier than before...
I didn't notice until you pointed it out.
[QUOTE=''SSJ_Nega'']I didn't notice until you pointed it out.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome.
[QUOTE=''soulfood4'']I kept getting a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error and now that im back on the top of my screen loks different. Its so...white.[/QUOTE]Yes, it almost burnt my eyes out. Stupid GS :(
[QUOTE=''andyboiii'']yeah I don't know why they changed it, it looks worse then before[/QUOTE]Yes it does look worse.....change should be for the better.:(
[QUOTE=''clyde46'']Its looks like crap.[/QUOTE]

lol i was wondering what just happened too but it is horrible looking
Check. I'm turning my styles off to see what's different from default.
Yeah, its horrible.Too white.
It feels wider....
Yeah, they just updated a few things. Took the forums down for a couple of minutes too.
yea i was trying to go to the next page but all i got was a white screen. i odnt really care much for teh new look
[QUOTE=''MAILER_DAEMON'']Yeah, they just updated a few things. Took the forums down for a couple of minutes too.[/QUOTE] I thought the forums crashed bc i typed in ''Boxxy Fails.'' Lol then i got that error
Am I the only one who sort of likes it? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment