Sunday, April 11, 2010

Which of these bands is better?

I know I have done these a few times, but I find them fun so too bad:P Out of these though I prefer Blur though the charltans are good.Which of these bands is better?
I only know Blur out of those.....so BlurWhich of these bands is better?
Blur are the only ones I know so I guess they win by defult:P
dont know any of those bands:
|I actually can't choose because I hate that style of music. If I had to go with one it would be Blur for Song 2 and Beetlebum.
[QUOTE=''Darth-Caedus'']Blur are the only ones I know so I guess they win by defult:P [/QUOTE]Same... :P
It goes Blur, The Verve, Supergrass, Suede, Charlatans
Im gonna go with The Verve on this one, since I have more songs by them.
[QUOTE=''Taegukki'']I actually can't choose because I hate that style of music. If I had to go with one it would be Blur for Song 2 and Beetlebum.[/QUOTE]What you mean Brit pop? Most of these bands evolved past that phrase.
I really dont care for any of them,but if I had to choose I would go with the verve.
Blur, it's the only one I know.:?
[QUOTE=''Anti-Venom'']I only know Blur out of those.....so Blur[/QUOTE]

hey is your picture thing a picture of the fat clown from spawn?
Never heard of any of them.
Out of those The Verve, but Oasis were the best British alt rock band of that time...
[QUOTE=''Film-Guy''][QUOTE=''Taegukki'']I actually can't choose because I hate that style of music. If I had to go with one it would be Blur for Song 2 and Beetlebum.[/QUOTE]What you mean Brit pop? Most of these bands evolved past that phrase.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Brit pop makes my ears bleed.
I actually like those bands but if I have to choose I'm going with the Charlatans.
Blur by default. Yay for name recognition!
[QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']I actually like those bands but if I have to choose I'm going with the Charlatans.[/QUOTE]Seems like not many people know them. Well in England I know tons of people who know them. I guess Oasis were one of the few brit pop bands who became successful outside the UK.
[QUOTE=''Film-Guy''][QUOTE=''LJS9502_basic'']I actually like those bands but if I have to choose I'm going with the Charlatans.[/QUOTE]Seems like not many people know them. Well in England I know tons of people who know them. I guess Oasis were one of the few brit pop bands who became successful outside the UK.[/QUOTE]



I know them all.Oasis didn't get all that successful outside the U.K either, just more successful than the others.
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Out of those The Verve, but Oasis were the best British alt rock band of that time...[/QUOTE]I always thought Oasis were a bit generic aside from that album standing on the shoulders of giants.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment