Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anyone See The Game!

We went one down in the first half with an unfortunate own goal. But then powered back to make it 1 -1 with a fantastic header but Taylor. In the second half the tempo was settling down until Martins hit one in near the edge on the penalty area to make it 2 - 1, Then to rub salt in the wound Peter Lovenkrands smashed one in at the 86th minute to make it 3 -1Anyone See The Game!
what was the significance of the match?Anyone See The Game!
Well newcatsle had to win to have a really good chance of staying up and getting out on the drop zone, But so did middlesbrough because they were in the same place as newcastle. It was a vital three points for both sides
I just lost the game...
[QUOTE=''CreepingDeath_'']I just lost the game...[/QUOTE]



You know I saw this and thought that too but figured I shouldn't post off topic but what the hey.
I thought this was gonna be about the movie.
ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu- You made me loose it!



And as long as Middlesbrough don't go on, I'm happy. GO HAMMERS!
....nope
Soccer... I MEAN! Football(We know how you guys on the other side of the puddle gets so offended by the word soccer) isn't that popular here in the states.
[QUOTE=''Infinite-Zr0'']Soccer... I MEAN! Football(We know how you guys on the other side of the puddle gets so offended by the word soccer) isn't that popular here in the states.[/QUOTE]i dont get offended, but then maybe that because i hate soccer/football.

No comments:

Post a Comment