Thursday, April 15, 2010

Iron Maiden. Like em?

Anybody like them? The were all the rage back in the 1980's. One of the few true heavy metal bands of their day, not hair metal. What songs do you like? Sure, they are nothing as heavy as some of the bands today. But, they still rocked.Iron Maiden. Like em?
I don't listen to them. But they have a few good songs.Iron Maiden. Like em?
I like a couple of songs but rarely listen to them.
I listen to quite a few of thier songs but I'm not really an avid fan or anything. I respect them due to them being one of the big innovators in the metal scene though.
Like you said, they were one of the best bands in the 80's who was pure metal, no selling out. My favorite songs by them are Run to the Hills and Number of the Beast. Game on live on and >uh-humm< rock on!
They're alright... not a fan of classic metal however.
Hell yes, Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, To Tame A Land, Hallowed By Thy Name, Wrathchild, Powerslave, Numer Of The Beast, Seventh Son, etc. Most of their songs from the 80s are awesome.
Yes :D They are metal gods
They are alright. I respect the band but I don't like their style of music.
Hell yes! Fantastic band, Powerslave is one of the best cIassicc metal albums of all time.
I really hate them, but my old math teacher loved them.
[QUOTE=''awssk8er716'']I really hate them, but my old math teacher loved them.[/QUOTE]

I can understand not likeing them....but HATE...really?:?
[QUOTE=''awssk8er716'']I really hate them, but my old math teacher loved them.[/QUOTE]Hate is such a strong word man...
Iron Maiden is the band that got me into metal.
[QUOTE=''Macanada'']Yes :D They are metal gods[/QUOTE]he said it all. :o
Iron Maiden is really good, and even the kids respect them from Rock Band.
Yea they got me into metal.
for rock band, yes.
Seen em twice back in L.A.Rime Of The Ancient Mariner is my favourite song, I like it even more when its live.
Yeah, mainly Brave New World and Dance of Death though.

No comments:

Post a Comment