Thursday, April 15, 2010

Whats the cutest thing your girlfriend has ever done for you?

So my girlfriend and I were together last night and she loves to take my phone from me. I have it sitting beside the gear shift thing in the car so if someone calls I can answer it without having to reach in my pocket. Well, she took it and she started taking pictures for me. No bad ones, before you ask lol. But she took it, and in one hand was the phone and with her other hand, she made half a heart with her hand and put it over her heart, and put it as my wallpaper :)Well, what about you OT?Whats the cutest thing your girlfriend has ever done for you?
:o I have a girlfriend?! Weird... :PWhats the cutest thing your girlfriend has ever done for you?
She made me a sandwich one time...
[QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6'']:o I have a girlfriend?! Weird... :P[/QUOTE]

I wonder where she's hiding.
[QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6'']:o I have a girlfriend?! Weird... :P[/QUOTE]

Lol, boyfriend in your case Michael :P
Leave me.
She ceased existing.
I don't know but that was pretty cute.
[QUOTE=''Morning_Revival''][QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6'']:o I have a girlfriend?! Weird... :P[/QUOTE] Lol, boyfriend in your case Michael :P[/QUOTE]Whoa, what a relief. :P
[QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6''][QUOTE=''Morning_Revival''][QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6'']

:o I have a girlfriend?! Weird... :P

[/QUOTE] Lol, boyfriend in your case Michael :P[/QUOTE]

Whoa, what a relief. :P[/QUOTE]

Ha, did you ever ask that one pretty boy out that you showed me?
She plays with my hair.
[QUOTE=''Morning_Revival'']Ha, did you ever ask that one pretty boy out that you showed me? [/QUOTE]Nope. I've been over him for a long time, now. :P It wouldn't have worked, seeing as he likes girls and all. :P
[QUOTE=''Dark_Knight6''][QUOTE=''Morning_Revival'']Ha, did you ever ask that one pretty boy out that you showed me? [/QUOTE]

Nope. I've been over him for a long time, now. :P It wouldn't have worked, seeing as he likes girls and all. :P[/QUOTE]

Oh really?! Why didnt you tell me on Facebook! :cry: Lol, that sucks bro, Im sorry it didnt work out x( He was cute :P lol
She borrowed my copy of Animal Crossing Wild World, and when I got it back my mailbox was filled with love letters and gifts :P
[QUOTE=''viva_hate'']She borrowed my copy of Animal Crossing Wild World, and when I got it back my mailbox was filled with love letters and gifts :P[/QUOTE]

Awh x) Im so happy I found someone who actually loves video games :lol:
I'll get back to you on that one when I actually get one...
[QUOTE=''Morning_Revival'']Oh really?! Why didnt you tell me on Facebook! :cry: Lol, that sucks bro, Im sorry it didnt work out x( He was cute :P lol[/QUOTE]Guess I didn't think to mention. I hardly go on. :P All good. I never expected it to work, that's why it was somewhat easy for me to give up on that. :P
I've been single the last few months, but one thing I loved about a former girlfriend of mine was her putting little notes in my lunches that I took to work. It was something she did at least a couple of times a week all throughout the duration of our relationship (just short of a year, knew her for a year and a half previous). I made the mistake of taking her for granted, and lost a great girl.
I would love for Hero to come on here and say something nice but he's currently sleeping =_=''
I'll get back to you on that one.... :cry:
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment