Sunday, April 11, 2010

Has JCVD change they way you see Jean Claude?

So I saw this movie yesterday, and I have to say that I was really impressed and quite moved.The monologue in the middle was so raw and real.Has JCVD change they way you see Jean Claude?
His Street Fighter speech was raw and real too. I loved it.Has JCVD change they way you see Jean Claude?
I have no idea what you are talking about. :?
Did he actually say something about his Street Fighter movie? What was it? I haven't seen the movie myself but I will soon.
[QUOTE=''warbmxjohn'']I have no idea what you are talking about. :?[/QUOTE]

JCVD is a Van Damme movie where he plays himself in present day.
[QUOTE=''Infinite-Zr0''][QUOTE=''warbmxjohn'']I have no idea what you are talking about. :?[/QUOTE]

JCVD is a Van Damme movie where he plays himself in present day.[/QUOTE]Ah I see.. I would like to see this, he was my fav as a kid.
[QUOTE=''Infinite-Zr0'']So I saw this movie yesterday, and I have to say that I was really impressed and quite moved.The monologue in the middle was so raw and real.[/QUOTE]So JCVD was good? I noticed that Netflix had the movie available for streaming, but I haven't added it to my queue yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment