Sunday, April 11, 2010

Anyone missed the old Tom & Jerry?

I really missed them, want to see them everyday, only the ones that are produced by Fred Quimby...Anyone missed the old Tom %26amp; Jerry?
The Chuck M. Jones are the only ones I miss.Anyone missed the old Tom %26amp; Jerry?
[QUOTE=''spazzx625'']The Chuck M. Jones are the only ones I miss.[/QUOTE]I like the ones from Hanna Barbera.
Yeah, that cartoon rocked.When Tom blundered that was just enough to set me off :lol:
I always hated that show because I always just wanted to see that stupid rat get caught and tom would eat him alive!
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
i grew up watching tom and jerry.
My favorites were the ones where Tom and Jerry team up.
I DEFINATELY do. I tried watching some of the modern Tom and Jerrys once, and it just makes me sad... :(
I miss the 'old' tom and jerry so much!!! In the UK, they dont show any cartoons now that have tom (or jerry) smoking!!The tv watchdogs got just one complaint about seeing tom light up a cigar, and that was the end of most of the cartoons.Then still show them, but they are heavily edited!!
I've got a lot of them on DVD so I can watch them for the most part any time I want
I'm probably the only one here who doesn't like Tom and Jerry.
Tom and Jerry nowadays is just plain bad. It was so awesome in the past though. =)
The new cartoons are plain bad. The ones by Fred Quimby were simply awesome.
definitely don't miss them. just mindless chasing. oh and wacking.
i grew up watching tom and jerry....They were really good, all of them especiqally when yu compare them to the modern ones. the modern ones have just killed tom and jerry. i mean seriously, i got cable tv and i haven't seen a tom and jerry episode in years on any channel. apart from those damned modern tom and jerry movies. Why must they destroy it further ): . it was a good show....
[QUOTE=''JustPlainLucas'']I DEFINATELY do. I tried watching some of the modern Tom and Jerrys once, and it just makes me sad... :([/QUOTE]



pretty much this ^ !



~sighs~
The old Tom and Jerry are still on the air. They're on Cartoon network every morning for about an hour or so.
I used to own some on VHS that my dad got discount with some coupons from a Petrol Station. Everytime I watch some of the new ones, I die a little inside...
so pretty much tthe brief of this thread is that modern tom and jerry sucks and is ruining the series ???

No comments:

Post a Comment