Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fear Factory is a great band

I haven't seen anyone give props to this industrial metal band so I thought I would. I love most songs of off most of their albums but my favorite would have to be Demanufacture with Digimortal coming in at a close second.I saw them once in Oakland at some small dive with a few other bands (Strapping Young Lad is the only other one that was good that night). The show was AMAZING and one of the best experiences of my sad pathetic little life.If you haven't heard their music and you like heavy metal give em a try.Fear Factory is a great band
ive only ever heard that gary numan collaboration/remake of cars, wasnt really my thing.Fear Factory is a great band
Not a fan.
I loved that song they did that got used for the Carmageddon theme. Don't know the name of it, but had an awesome start up.Edit: it's calledZero Signal
Can't say that I listen to them......

No comments:

Post a Comment