Sunday, April 11, 2010

When should users be considered a gamespot veteran?

I have been wonding what the requirments should be..Like a ceratin amount of posts. How long you have been on GS, your gamespotlevel.. So how are people considered Gamespot veterans?When should users be considered a gamespot veteran?
Once you slay teh metal slime...I consider you a vet:P When should users be considered a gamespot veteran?
I guess a combination of time and posts.
I don't know.
Hopefully never for me...

I'd hate to think my life has culminated to being most venerable online...
i think i heard from somewhere that once you pass level 20 your considered a vet.like darth-caedus said:P
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']Hopefully never for me...

I'd hate to think my life has culminated to being most venerable online...[/QUOTE]

I think your already up there with them.. :P

TC i would say a few things.. which are: A good amount of users know you by Username, you have a high enough post count, you have been here a while.. and you have been sig/blog quoted a couple times.
[QUOTE=''Darth-Caedus'']Once you slay teh metal slime...I consider you a vet:P [/QUOTE] Yay!!! I am Vet in Darth_Caedus' eyes
When you've been a part of the community for 4+ years.
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']Hopefully never for me...

I'd hate to think my life has culminated to being most venerable online...[/QUOTE]



Basically what he said except worded less fancifully.
[QUOTE=''Oblivionfan10''][QUOTE=''Darth-Caedus'']Once you slay teh metal slime...I consider you a vet:P [/QUOTE] Yay!!! I am Vet in Darth_Caedus' eyes[/QUOTE]as am i8)
[QUOTE=''RiseAgainst12''][QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']Hopefully never for me... I'd hate to think my life has culminated to being most venerable online...[/QUOTE] I think your already up there with them.. :P TC i would say a few things.. which are: A good amount of users know you by Username, you have a high enough post count, you have been here a while.. and you have been sig/blog quoted a couple times.[/QUOTE]If he is then I am since I've been here longer.
[QUOTE=''darksword1123'']When you've been a part of the community for 4+ years.[/QUOTE]

Darn I still got a year to go then >_> Oh well I'm not in a rush
Level +25, +3 years of membership, +2500 posts.
I have found now actually, that it is hard to get noticed in OT because most users are tied up in how OT used to be, I just think that they need to start reading more posts and get to know other users that post great things but go unnoticed under all the bad posts
I'm a veteran.
I don't know. I've been here for quite a few years, and I doubt I'd be classed as a veteran.
[QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']Level +25, +3 years of membership, +2500 posts.[/QUOTE]

I'm there :D
[QUOTE=''Oblivionfan10''][QUOTE=''Darth-Caedus'']Once you slay teh metal slime...I consider you a vet:P [/QUOTE] Yay!!! I am Vet in Darth_Caedus' eyes[/QUOTE]

Its Darth-Caedus not Darth_Caedus!!!:x From now one I consider you a n00b:x



:P

[QUOTE=''Neon-Tiger'']Level +25, +3 years of membership, +2500 posts.[/QUOTE]

How do the first and last things count at all? 25 levels can be done in the first year or so when starting at level 1. and 2500 posts can be done most times long before level 25.

No comments:

Post a Comment