Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How would you describe how beautiful you find a girl?

I can't seem to put my thoughts into words when I see this one girl, so I was just wondering how OT tells girls how beautiful you guys think they are.How would you describe how beautiful you find a girl?
yo whut up shorty...you lookin tastyHow would you describe how beautiful you find a girl?
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?...
''your so beautiful that my stupid 3rd grade vocabulary can't tell it to you''
Roses are red, Violets are blue, but neither of those flowers are as beautiful as you. /lame
[QUOTE=''AAllxxjjnn'']Roses are red, Violets are blue, but neither of those flowers are as beautiful as you. /lame[/QUOTE]

How bout this...



Your teeth may be green, and your poo is brown.....but your the finest piece of ass around.
I walk up to a girl and say...''You're freakin Hot...I want to have sex with you now!''.....sure 9 out of 10 timesI get my face slapped....but that 10th time is magic....:oops:
[QUOTE=''adv_tr00per'']''your so beautiful that my stupid 3rd grade vocabulary can't tell it to you''[/QUOTE]



+1
Dayyyum! how much you workin for baby?
[QUOTE=''fmacraze'']I can't seem to put my thoughts into words when I see this one girl, so I was just wondering how OT tells girls how beautiful you guys think they are.[/QUOTE] just say, ''(insert name here) if i had to describe you in 5 words or less, i'd sayB***H, I NEED MORE WORDS!''' it works everytime.
The epitomy of Beauty.A woman whose beauty radiates like that of the sun. You know you shouldn't stare, but sometimes you can not turn away.Damn baby, what yo name is?or the ever popular:DAAAAAAAAAAMN!
[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?...[/QUOTE]

Lol you used that in another thread.
When I find an extremely beautiful girl I can't find the words to describe her beauty, or better yet, there are no words to describe her beauty.
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?...[/QUOTE] Lol you used that in another thread.[/QUOTE]What can I say? I'm a hit, the ladies love me.
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
I take out my paintbrush and begin painting because a picture is worth a thousand words.
[QUOTE=''unholymight'']I take out my paintbrush and begin painting because a picture is worth a thousand words.[/QUOTE] ya but he said he doesnt know what words to use so a picture might say stuff like ''ugly trashy stupid acne whore stupid ugly trashy''
[QUOTE=''Xbot_720''][QUOTE=''adv_tr00per'']

+1

[QUOTE=''ZachBdude''][QUOTE=''fmacraze'']I can't seem to put my thoughts into words when I see this one girl, so I was just wondering how OT tells girls how beautiful you guys think they are.[/QUOTE] just say, ''(insert name here) if i had to describe you in 5 words or less, i'd sayB***H, I NEED MORE WORDS!''' it works everytime.[/QUOTE]

niice

[QUOTE=''-Misanthropic-'']Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?...[/QUOTE]

(Never understood what that meant) I'm not trying to ask her out

No comments:

Post a Comment