Sunday, April 11, 2010

This can't be real (Warning: slightly graphic)

I saw this on a web article that was ''Amazing non-photoshopped pictures''. I just can't believe this is real though. What do you think?This can't be real (Warning: slightly graphic)
How would that thing be moving its head? There's no muscles to move the bone. I doubt that's real...This can't be real (Warning: slightly graphic)
No way I can tell if its real or not but if it is thats amazing.
LOL... thats an odd picture
[QUOTE=''dreDREb13'']How would that thing be moving its head? There's no muscles to move the bone. I doubt that's real...[/QUOTE]

We never see it move its head notice the position of the body.
I guess he was trying to get a haircut and the birds beak slipped.
i'd rather see the video clip
thats crazy
[QUOTE=''Sway-''][QUOTE=''dreDREb13'']How would that thing be moving its head? There's no muscles to move the bone. I doubt that's real...[/QUOTE]

We never see it move its head notice the position of the body.[/QUOTE]Ah, true.
That's sad :(
Should've finished it off.
Quite amazing.
I lost at the first pic...
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']I lost at the first pic...[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there ;)
The pictures look a bit fuzzy around the birds neck in pictures 7 %26 8.
[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']I lost at the first pic...[/QUOTE]



and I lost at this post :lol:.
I have a few chickens and one chicken is always getting bullied by the others. She gets a similar problem where she loses many feathers around her neck. Now, if chickens can do that to another chicken, I'm sure a stronger bird can do what it did in the pictures. I think it's not Photoshopped.
really weird but i think it is real for some reason
Woah, lucky bird.
I lol'd

No comments:

Post a Comment