Thursday, April 15, 2010

Do you play a musical instrument/s

A few friends and I decided to start making music together and we are having our first practice today.What I was wondering is if anyone else here plays an instrument, and post a pic of it if you want.I've been playing drums for almost 10 years. My drums are low end Pearl. cymbals are mostly sabian AA's.Do you play a musical instrument/s
The air guitar.Do you play a musical instrument/s
I play the electric guitar and, I've been playing for around 2 and 1/2 years. Soon, I'll be playing the classical guitar and cello.
I'm learning to play guitar.
yeah I play guitar. Can i join ur band? lol
Drums for 5 years and guitar for about 2 months although I'm not too good at guitarI own a gretsch renown bubinga, pasite 2002 cymbals and iron cobra pedals.I also own a fender mexican strat reissue in cherry red but I have no pictures of that.
I play drums
[QUOTE=''jonnymcl2k'']Drums for 5 years and guitar for about 2 months although I'm not too good at guitar[/QUOTE]Nice double kick, I need a new one, mines been giving me all kinds of trouble...
An attempt at guitar.
[QUOTE=''Abicus7''][QUOTE=''jonnymcl2k'']Drums for 5 years and guitar for about 2 months although I'm not too good at guitar[/QUOTE]Nice double kick, I need a new one, mines been giving me all kinds of trouble...[/QUOTE] thanks, it's definatly worth going for the better pedals out there, it makes your playing so much better, pearl just released their demon drive pedal, if you have a spare ?00 or so get that one lol.edit: which pedal do you use?
Piano, mandolin, trombone and trumpet.I am not very good at the violin but enjoy trying.
[QUOTE=''iowastate'']Piano, mandolin, trombone and trumpet.I am not very good at the violin but enjoy trying.[/QUOTE]

it's pretty impressive being able to play 5 different instruments.
I play the violin but I don't enjoy my experience most of the time. Sure, I like to play the violin, but I find my class very boring and the teacher doesn't like me, so I get pretty discouraged at times. I'm not sure that I even want to continue in orchestra.
I play the air bas...

It blows. D:
My main instruments in the order of which I devote most of my time/care/effort/entusiasm:

Piano
Trumpet
Bassoon
Clarinet

Also know how to play, but don't anymore due to time restrictions:
Flute
Alto/Tenor/Baritone Saxophone
Guitar

I'm a music major if you can't tell :P Will be studying the oboe, trombone and french horn this summer.
Music isn't really my thing, so no.
[QUOTE=''Abicus7'']A few friends and I decided to start making music together and we are having our first practice today.

What I was wondering is if anyone else here plays an instrument, and post a pic of it if you want.Drums

I've been playing drums for almost 10 years. My drums are low end Pearl. cymbals are mostly sabian AA's.[/QUOTE]

I have been playing the Bass for 5 years: I have a Fender J bass, Black %26 Wite
Yeah, I play:flute, clarinet, alto sax, piccolo, %26 a little bit of piano:)

Piano, Guitar, Bass, Drums

I can basically be my own band!
As it says on my Facebook, I play the Air Drums.
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment