Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marijuana/ religion/ girl help!

I met a great girl, but the problem is she is really religious. I don't know if I can date someone so religious, especially because she insisted I never smoke marijuana again, which I don't want to do especially since me and my best friend do it together. What should I do?Marijuana/ religion/ girl help!
joke thread?Marijuana/ religion/ girl help!
Well you came to the right place! Obviously you should debate with her on the subject of Marijuana then berate her religion and once all that's over you shouldn't have to worry about having to deal with the whole girlfriend thing.
Give up everythign and become a hermit.
[QUOTE=''ethanpaige'']joke thread?[/QUOTE]Pfffft...what?! No way. This thread is totally super serious business.
[QUOTE=''GTALoco''][QUOTE=''ethanpaige'']joke thread?[/QUOTE]Pfffft...what?! No way. This thread is totally super serious business.[/QUOTE]



I sense sarcasm, but your hypnotoad is making me believe every word you say...
[QUOTE=''Ace6301'']Well you came to the right place! Obviously you should debate with her on the subject of Marijuana then berate her religion and once all that's over you shouldn't have to worry about having to deal with the whole girlfriend thing.[/QUOTE]



you win sir!
[QUOTE=''ethanpaige''][QUOTE=''GTALoco''][QUOTE=''ethanpaige'']joke thread?[/QUOTE]Pfffft...what?! No way. This thread is totally super serious business.[/QUOTE] I sense sarcasm, but your hypnotoad is making me believe every word you say...[/QUOTE]Just look away it's not thaALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
1. You enjoy marijuana, she does not...therefore the relationship is fail2. You dont like religion, she does...fail some moreHonestly man dont even bother with her. Sounds cliche but she should like you for who you are; if she likes you enough, she should be able to overlook those small thigns she disapproves of, while you might tone down the amount of weed you smoke (without quitting entirely).
Don't date her then. Where did common sense go?
[QUOTE=''mrbojangles25'']1. You enjoy marijuana, she does not...therefore the relationship is fail2. You dont like religion, she does...fail some moreHonestly man dont even bother with her. Sounds cliche but she should like you for who you are; if she likes you enough, she should be able to overlook those small thigns she disapproves of, while you might tone down the amount of weed you smoke (without quitting entirely).[/QUOTE]

Oh bless you for being so helpful and serious.
Religion is the opium of the masses, so agree to give up your drug when she gives up hers.
If you can tolerate her religion, she can tolerate you smoking marijuana. Relationships are about mutual happiness and growth, not individual compromise. Unless her religion or your pot habit is so integral to your respective lives that it gets in the way of a relationship, then there is no reason why either should matter.



On the other hand, if neither of you can tolerate the other's lifestyle choices, then it's perfectly reasonable to think that perhaps you just weren't meant to be, and that's okay too.
[QUOTE=''domatron23''][QUOTE=''mrbojangles25'']1. You enjoy marijuana, she does not...therefore the relationship is fail2. You dont like religion, she does...fail some moreHonestly man dont even bother with her. Sounds cliche but she should like you for who you are; if she likes you enough, she should be able to overlook those small thigns she disapproves of, while you might tone down the amount of weed you smoke (without quitting entirely).[/QUOTE]

Oh bless you for being so helpful and serious.[/QUOTE]Am I still on GS OT? :P
[QUOTE=''jimmyjammer69'']Religion is the opium of the masses, so agree to give up your drug when she gives up hers.[/QUOTE]That's ''opiate'', close though :P
[QUOTE=''yabbicoke'']I met a great girl, but the problem is she is really religious. I don't know if I can date someone so religious, especially because she insisted I never smoke marijuana again, which I don't want to do especially since me and my best friend do it together. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

Tell her Religion is BS and smoke pot in front of her. She will then fall to your arms.
[QUOTE=''illegalimigrant''][QUOTE=''yabbicoke'']I met a great girl, but the problem is she is really religious. I don't know if I can date someone so religious, especially because she insisted I never smoke marijuana again, which I don't want to do especially since me and my best friend do it together. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

Tell her Religion is BS and smoke pot in front of her. She will then fall to your arms.[/QUOTE]

With a meat cleaver in her hand.
[QUOTE=''effena''][QUOTE=''jimmyjammer69'']Religion is the opium of the masses, so agree to give up your drug when she gives up hers.[/QUOTE]That's ''opiate'', close though :P[/QUOTE]

Damnit... I don't feel like getting too pedantic but... ''Die Religion... ist das Opium des Volkes''



How would you translate that and does it really make a difference?
Don't let marijuana rule your life. You will find you have done was too much procrastinating within your life. Too much letting opportunities pass you by (aka, being friends with cool people who DON'T smoke, education, striving towards a goal ... SUCCESS) and realizing it too late. Also, it WILL affect your memory. Trust me dude, you won't like not being able to remember s*** years from now.And about that girl ... if your not religious and you KNOW you don't want to honestly explore her belief system with her than do HER a favor a leave her alone. Even if you successfully woo her you guys won't last - she will constantly be trying to get you to go to service and you will constantly be making snide and hurtful remarks about her chosen religion. It just won't work.Good advice. Trust me.
always read the stickies before posting this is from the OT discussion guidelines:Is the topic I'm making my life story?
Gamespot has this cool feature called 'Blogs.' Use them.
please use your blog for this kind of topic.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment