Tuesday, April 13, 2010

People who don't like the new star trek moview annoy me

At first I thought surely they must all just be trolls, but the quantity of them among nerd circles is astounding?How can so many people hate such a good movie?And this worst is this guy: [url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-presents/721-MovieBob-Reviews-Star-Trek]link[/url]People who don't like the new star trek moview annoy me
I don't like the film, so therefor I must annoy you.



:?People who don't like the new star trek moview annoy me
[QUOTE=''Acemaster27'']How can so many people hate such a good movie?[/QUOTE]Because their selective memory has shaped the old series into something it's not.
Not everyone thinks Star Trek is a good movie, but if someone says to you ''Star Trek is bad'' then you should avoid that kinda of comment. :)
[QUOTE=''Oleg_Huzwog''][QUOTE=''Acemaster27'']How can so many people hate such a good movie?[/QUOTE]Because their selective memory has shaped the old series into something it's not.[/QUOTE]

What, like actually good?
i don't like the new star trek film yet i feel as though i don't annoy you ... it's a paradox!
Eh... I don't care if people don't like it. To each his own.
I loved the Star Trek film, but I'm still going to annoy you.
You hate people just because they have an opinion?



Lame.
[QUOTE=''Morning_Revival'']You hate people just because they have an opinion?



Lame.[/QUOTE]hate and annoy are two totally different things.
people with opinions annoy me
[QUOTE=''Boostinsane''][QUOTE=''Morning_Revival'']You hate people just because they have an opinion? Lame.[/QUOTE]hate and annoy are two totally different things.[/QUOTE]

Crap, my mistake TC.



I misread his post.
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']I don't like the film, so therefor I must annoy you. :?[/QUOTE]Yes you and Leonidas must now hate each other as you have a difference of opinion over a high profile movie! How can two people with a difference of opinion co-exist without driving each other crazy!?*cue Odd Couple music*The funny thing is that these ''rebels'' against the giant tide of approval for the new Star Trek movie will later be seen as people jumping on the bandwagon of attempting to look cool by dumping on a big fan movie months later when people have calmed down and begin to realize it might not be as big of a deal as they thought it was and become more critical themselves.Damned if you do...
So people with different opinions than you annoy you? :? That's unfortunate...
[QUOTE=''Acemaster27'']At first I thought surely they must all just be trolls, but the quantity of them among nerd circles is astounding?How can so many people hate such a good movie?And this worst is this guy: [url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/the-escapist-presents/721-MovieBob-Reviews-Star-Trek]link[/url][/QUOTE]



I completely agree with this thread. Star Trek was an *excellent* movie. It's amazing how many people manage to nitpick and turn it into a crap movie - comparing it to lame movies like Transformers.
[QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']I don't like the film, so therefor I must annoy you. :?[/QUOTE]Are there any recent big-budget movies you like? :P
Saw the movie. I'm not even a Trekky and it was epic. :D
[QUOTE=''Lord_Daemon''][QUOTE=''sammyjenkis898'']I don't like the film, so therefor I must annoy you. :?[/QUOTE]Yes you and Leonidas must now hate each other as you have a difference of opinion over a high profile movie! How can two people with a difference of opinion co-exist without driving each other crazy!?[/QUOTE]He hates me now, I know it!:cry:Anyways, I think the hype is affecting some people's thoughts on the film, as it always it does.
Star trek was an amazing movie, amazing.
What does it matter what others think? It's a matter of opinion. I happened to like the movie but if some people don't I don't let it bother me.

No comments:

Post a Comment