Sunday, April 11, 2010

G4TV- The Good ol' days

I know we have a couple TV threads, but I can't help but mention G4TV.Did any of you watch it back during the golden age, with shows like:Judgement DayElectric PlaygroundArenaCheat!G4tv.comScreensavers (pre attack of the show)GamemakersOh tommy talerico, you slay me.G4TV- The Good ol' days
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]G4TV- The Good ol' days
You will remember Morgan Webb from The Screensavers:Or Kevin and Sarah:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQDlOfzzhM
Never watched the channel. Some of those shows are on different stations though... although i could never really tell them apart.
I do think the channel has gone down hill. They used to have a lot more in the way of useful tech tips. I guess even in the channel's current state, it's better then nothing in terms of tech related TV
From tech to mens' interests, G4 is no more. The channel is flat out awful now.
I watched like a 6 hour COPS marathon the other day...As much as I love COPS, I was wondering why G4 was playing it. The whole channel has kind of lost in terms of focus. Plus, I hate hate hate Olivia Munn.
[QUOTE=''spazzx625'']I watched like a 6 hour COPS marathon the other day...As much as I love COPS, I was wondering why G4 was playing it. The whole channel has kind of lost in terms of focus. Plus, I hate hate hate Olivia Munn.[/QUOTE]



Sarah Lane>Olivia Munn



Oliva is good looking and all, but personality wise, I don't know? Just my opinion.
I never really watched G4 TV until they bought out TechTV, and now I can't stand anything on there anymore even Attack of the Show is wearing on me
[QUOTE=''HeyDoYaThang'']You will remember Morgan Webb from The Screensavers:Or Kevin and Sarah:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgQDlOfzzhM[/QUOTE] oh god yes. old school kevin rocked. didnt he get with sarah or was that another cast member
Never was a ''good ol' days,'' and I have watched the channel from the beginning. Sure, some of the shows were good, such as Judgment Day. However, most of them were forgettable, or just plain boring.
yes, i use to watch G4. i actually use to post there also. i miss the good old days. i remember just watching that all day; getting home from school at 2:30 watching arena, judgment day, x-play. i miss those great shows. i thought it was a lot better station. i also miss ealier there was a show called pulse it would give gaming news every friday. really one that i can remember was hearing about half life 2 getting hacked again. they changed their format because they want more viewers. they changed it to something else. i don't think it got anymore viewers. they changed a lot of things around. i think in attack of the show there are less tech talk and more stupid less video game and tech talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment