Thursday, April 15, 2010

What did you get your mom for Mothers Day????

I got my mom a gucci perfume for about umm i think $70 and she loved it:Dhow about you guysWhat did you get your mom for Mothers Day????
Sadly, nothing. I feel real bad about it, but I wanted to get her an iPod Touch, but I didn't have the cash to get her one. I'm probably going to get her one on her birthday in a few months after I start my summer job.What did you get your mom for Mothers Day????
A new tennis racket...
Nothing, would you buy gifts for someone you don't like?
Nothing, primarily because she hates Mother's Day and thinks it's stupid.
[QUOTE=''gun-runner'']Nothing, would you buy gifts for someone you don't like?[/QUOTE]

Oh you!
[QUOTE=''gun-runner'']Nothing, would you buy gifts for someone you don't like?[/QUOTE]That's pretty harsh.Anyway, I got my mom this really nice necklace that she had been looking at the other day.
A phone call. Aha. Im terrible. I forgot to send her something until Saturday morning, and by then I didnt have a way to get to the post office. Oh well. She still loves me.
chocolate
A big ass mothers day card with a 25 dollar vista credit card.
Some flowers.

I put them on her grave...
a scratch-off lottery ticket....didn't win >_>
[QUOTE=''BPoole96''][QUOTE=''gun-runner'']Nothing, would you buy gifts for someone you don't like?[/QUOTE]

That's pretty harsh.

Anyway, I got my mom this really nice necklace that she had been looking at the other day.[/QUOTE]

Ooh what a good son!
I got my mom a card, flowers and a prepaid $100 Mastercard.
flowers and I baked her a cake.
i got her nothing. she is on vacation somewhere. i'm just chilling home alone.
i came back from school
[QUOTE=''gun-runner'']Nothing, would you buy gifts for someone you don't like?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=''D3nnyCrane'']Some flowers.

I put them on her grave...[/QUOTE]

Depressing thread...
Instead of buying something for her, I wrote her a letter. Poured all my thoughts and thanks in it. I think she liked it much more than a physical gift. :)
A flower

No comments:

Post a Comment